Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Email attachement views

Email attachement views

Baruch

When I make an attachment in a new email I set the view menu to
details with name, size, type and date. After I have sent the email
and want to send another the view menu goes back to list view.

How can I retian the details view?