Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > video home whilst away

video home whilst away

Dutchman

Looking for a system so I can see my home, on the internet, both inside and
out whilst away. Do I need a special program ? I have a wireless security
camera
Thanks

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

VLC can do this http://www.videolan.org/

--

Brunswick splits from bowling pin production.
Strike not likely as no employees were spared - fark.com

pcbutts1

http://www.videocominc.com/

news:Kl7jj.247$(E-Mail Removed)...