Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > 'Copy project' menu item

'Copy project' menu item

Antonio Maciel

Hi.

Is it possible to use the Copy Project window to copy my project files to a
machine on a different network? From my development machine I need to send
my files to a machine named 'tests.com' on another network but I do not have
a file share on the tests machine.

Thanks,

Antonio Maciel

Paul

I believe you can use frontpage extensions.

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...