Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid.Height

DataGrid.Height

Serdar Kalaycę

I have a DataGrid in my WebForm. I set its Height propert to 1px because if
I give it a big number and there's less records then expected, it extends
the rows giving a silly layout. So it gets longer as the records appear. But
I'd like to add some textboxes to add a new record to the database (as I
see, there's no method of datagrid to add new records) below the DataGrid
and I'd like to set their Location dynamically exatly where the DataGrid
ends, but DataGrid.Height property returns 1px, instead of its real height.

Can anyone suggest anything?
Thanks in advance

Serdar KALAYCI