Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Error Security Policy.

Re: Error Security Policy.

Chance Hopkins

just a guess...but try:

web_lowtrust.config
web_notrust.config
web_hightrust.config

that may be what the error is referring to, as far as "what to change"
goes...sorry no help here

news:0fb101c33cf7$0dfa1df0$(E-Mail Removed)...