Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > second shot voucher

second shot voucher

STFW

I have a Prometric second shot voucher that expires at the end of this month.
My local Prometric is booked into Feb on the web. Know any “tricks” to get
on their schedule? Pearson View used to allow same day testing if you called
in. Next up is 70-291.

McB

You do not need a trick.

Cancel your test, get a new voucher, book a new test with the new
voucher.
The "Second Shot" has been extended up to June 28, 2008

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...q/default.mspx

I'n not shure if the old voucher will be valid after January 2008. I
don't think so.

STFW

Interesting, this is for 72 series - academic, and I don't think I qualify.
I need 70 series.

"McB" wrote:

> You do not need a trick.
>
> Cancel your test, get a new voucher, book a new test with the new
> voucher.
> The "Second Shot" has been extended up to June 28, 2008
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...q/default.mspx
>
> I'n not shure if the old voucher will be valid after January 2008. I
> don't think so.

McB

>> I'n not shure if the old voucher will be valid after January 2008. I
>> don't think so.

I thinks It's also valied for 70-*, I used one vor 70-291 (but still
in 2007).

Don't use this page

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx

, use this one

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mc...t/default.mspx

Marcus

I passed my MSCE 2000 few years ago. I want to do the upgrade exam 70-292 &
296. I registered second shot with Microsoft. But I only get voucher for
"Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft Dynamics certification
exam" but not the "Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft IT
professional or developer certification exam" I don't know why

"STFW" wrote:

> I have a Prometric second shot voucher that expires at the end of this month.
> My local Prometric is booked into Feb on the web. Know any “tricks” to get
> on their schedule? Pearson View used to allow same day testing if you called
> in. Next up is 70-291.

Alan T

"> "Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft Dynamics
certification
> exam" but not the "Click here for your voucher number for any Microsoft IT
> professional or developer certification exam" I don't know why

What are the differences between the two?

Second Shot Voucher program Barks MCSE 2 05-27-2008 06:23 PM
Second shot voucher - if not entered when first schedule? Claude Lachapelle MCSA 2 04-16-2008 05:59 AM
Second Shot voucher question Dude MCSE 4 03-26-2008 02:39 AM
Second shot voucher if not entered at first schedule? Claude Lachapelle MCSE 23 03-19-2008 02:34 PM
second shot voucher STFW MCSA 3 01-17-2008 09:25 PM

Advertisments