Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Download a MCP certificate

Download a MCP certificate

dford2201 dford2201 is offline
Junior Member

Hey guy's I wont to know what legal software can help me pass my MCP and M70-271 & M70-272 test,guys.
I run across these web sites Ucertify, and Pass4sure but it looks like a braindump website..
Is their any software out there that's can help me enhance my technical and logical skills.I know that I need this to comprehend Microsoft Certification

I want to LEARN not PASS
any suggestion..

dford2201