Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Download a MCP certificate

Download a MCP certificate

sergk

Hello. Please answer a question. I have passed some exams and now I am MCSA.
I want to download my certificate from mcp cite
(https://www.certificationlogobuilder...lderHome.aspx). Using "Build
Your Logo" tool I have created some logo. So, this logo is shown in my logo
library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I see: "We were unable to
find any qualified logos in your library" and that's all. I can't download
any certificates.

Red Swingline Stapler

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2s=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> Hello. Please answer a question. I have passed some exams and now I am
> MCSA. I want to download my certificate from mcp cite
> (https://www.certificationlogobuilder...lderHome.aspx). Using
> "Build Your Logo" tool I have created some logo. So, this logo is
> shown in my logo library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I
> see: "We were unable to find any qualified logos in your library" and
> that's all. I can't download any certificates.

Hmm, I would happily answer a question, but there is not one in this
post. So in lieu of that I will create a question for you. "Why can't I
build a certificate?"

As I understand it this is part of the next generation of certificates.
You will be able to build one instead of waiting for it to come through
the mail. I can't find the blog post I read this on but I believe it
said they are working backwards on this functionality so you may see it
work sometime in the future for your last generation exams.

So you don't feel left out I can't download a certificate either.
Instead I made copies of the one that came in the mail and handed it out
to all my friends

John R

"Red Swingline Stapler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2s=?= <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hello. Please answer a question. I have passed some exams and now I am
>> MCSA. I want to download my certificate from mcp cite
>> (https://www.certificationlogobuilder...lderHome.aspx). Using
>> "Build Your Logo" tool I have created some logo. So, this logo is
>> shown in my logo library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I
>> see: "We were unable to find any qualified logos in your library" and
>> that's all. I can't download any certificates.
>>

> Hmm, I would happily answer a question, but there is not one in this
> post. So in lieu of that I will create a question for you. "Why can't I
> build a certificate?"
>
> As I understand it this is part of the next generation of certificates.
> You will be able to build one instead of waiting for it to come through
> the mail. I can't find the blog post I read this on but I believe it
> said they are working backwards on this functionality so you may see it
> work sometime in the future for your last generation exams.
>
> So you don't feel left out I can't download a certificate either.
> Instead I made copies of the one that came in the mail and handed it out
> to all my friends

Excellent reply Red, and 100% correct. I would have simply told him to read
the sentence directly above the error he quoted on the Certificate Manager
page

John R

Red Swingline Stapler

"John R" <jsr^^^813@zoom^^^internet.net> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I would have simply told him to read
> the sentence directly above the error he quoted on the Certificate
> Manager page

Hahha, that must be where I read that information

Jos van Vegchel

You can only build you certificate if you have got a MCTS or MCIPT status.
For the old exams, most of the mcsa en mcse exams it won't work.
But why printing your self, the orginal one looks beter.

--
Jos van Vegchel
the Netherlands

MCT MCSA/E MCTIP MBSS/P MCDBA CCNA
A+ Network+
"sergk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello. Please answer a question. I have passed some exams and now I am
> MCSA.
> I want to download my certificate from mcp cite
> (https://www.certificationlogobuilder...lderHome.aspx). Using
> "Build
> Your Logo" tool I have created some logo. So, this logo is shown in my
> logo
> library. But when I go to "Download a Certificate" I see: "We were unable
> find any qualified logos in your library" and that's all. I can't download
> any certificates.

jpreyes

What site i maybe able to download the copy of my exam certificates and the
status of my order in shipment of my certificates

demonwebb

On Apr 1, 8:33*am, jpreyes <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> What site i maybe able to download the copy of my exam certificates and the
> status of my order in shipment of my certificates

Possible translation?

What is the url I need to download certificates, and check order
status?

godsway dankwah

hello

lam GODSWAY DANKWAH l wrote my MCP EXAM and l have pass , sins from february 15 2008 till now l ahve not yet recieved my MCP certificate,

thanks
and l hope to here from u soon

John R

"godsway dankwah" wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hello
>
> lam GODSWAY DANKWAH l wrote my MCP EXAM and l have pass , sins from
> february 15 2008 till now l ahve not yet recieved my MCP certificate,
>
> thanks
> and l hope to here from u soon

Contact your regional service center. Have your test report on hand when
you call, or include as much info as possible if you email...
http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...orldsites.mspx

John R

thejamie

For the record, I stumbled on this page and tried to go to the site and was
told by the site that I did not have any valid certifications. At the time I
logged in my signin for the LIVE program was already validated. For some
reason, this site revalidates even when the sign in is already validated. It
may be a bug with their login procedure. Once I closed all windows, cleared
my cache and tried to login once again, I was able to get to the site,
despite earlier warnings that I needed to be certified - Jamie MCIPT, MCDBA,
MCAD.
--
Regards,
Jamie