Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Display Data in a "Formated Excel Form" ?

Display Data in a "Formated Excel Form" ?

Ben

Hi,

Can you display data, for example datagrid, in a "Formatted Excel Form"
dynamically?
I mean the data in datagrid will be display on the webpage as Full Formatted
Excel like frame, different font styles, formatted column header, colors...

Please show me how or any information related.

Thank you,

Ben