Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > N-Tier Netwroking Interview Question

N-Tier Netwroking Interview Question

plexter

I had a interview for a it position and was asked what my
understanding of a N-Tier Environment and my work experience working
in that environment. I think I answered the question well but just
wondering how you would answer that question based on your experience?

Pavel A.

"plexter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I had a interview for a it position and was asked what my
> understanding of a N-Tier Environment and my work experience working
> in that environment. I think I answered the question well but just
> wondering how you would answer that question based on your experience?

Wrong newsgroup, sorry.

--PA