Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > incoming call help

incoming call help

liuzhaoyongxx@gmail.com

On 1月13日, 上午6时22分, barristernet <barristernet.333...@no-
mx.wirelessforums.org> wrote:
> Can anyone help me? I've finally set up my voip calls using
> voipdiscount. I'm making calls via my pap2 adapter. Everything is fine
> but I would like use my sipgate number be shown as the outgoing caller
> id and also receive calls on the same number, is this possible and if
> so, can you advise how?

If you want the callerID display on your mobile phone, you have to
apply the DID service. what you have now is like an extension number.

leon,
http://store.telecomchinasourcing.com/

barristernet

Thanks for the threads but is there anyway of getting all my outgoing
calls sent via voipdiscount and all the incoming calls via sipgate?

I am using the pap2 adapter and line 1 only.

HELP PLEASE this is driving me MAD!

View this thread: http://www.wirelessforums.org/showthread.php?t=36694
http://www.wirelessforums.org

Jono

barristernet brought next idea :
> Thanks for the threads but is there anyway of getting all my outgoing
> calls sent via voipdiscount and all the incoming calls via sipgate?
>
> I am using the pap2 adapter and line 1 only.
>
> HELP PLEASE this is driving me MAD!

Voxalot