Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > web page editor/creator

web page editor/creator

doS

what is a good alternative to frontpage?
TIA

G. Morgan

doS wrote:

>what is a good alternative to frontpage?
>TIA

http://nvudev.com/index.php

And it's open source.

--

-G

doS

thank you!!!

"G. Morgan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45284cff89b0f690a08560daa99ea1f3np@goofysplac e.com...
> doS wrote:
>
>>what is a good alternative to frontpage?
>>TIA

> http://nvudev.com/index.php
>
> And it's open source.
>
> --
>
> -G

richard

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:17:06 -0500, "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>what is a good alternative to frontpage?
>TIA

Notepad.
I create the pages I want in notepad then run them through the w3
validator.
You can also try "note tab". www.notetab.com
It has all kinds of information you might need somewhere.
No color coding, but hey, it works.

doS

thanks

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:17:06 -0500, "doS" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>what is a good alternative to frontpage?
>>TIA

> Notepad.
> I create the pages I want in notepad then run them through the w3
> validator.
> You can also try "note tab". www.notetab.com
> It has all kinds of information you might need somewhere.
> No color coding, but hey, it works.

Gary Xen

doS wrote:
> what is a good alternative to frontpage?
> TIA

I like kompozer, an NVU bugfiz and fork. A WYSIWYG editor.
Gr. G.

Blinky the Shark

doS wrote:

> what is a good alternative to frontpage? TIA

A text editor that has syntax highlighting.

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Gary Xen

Gary Xen wrote:
> doS wrote:
>> what is a good alternative to frontpage?
>> TIA

> I like kompozer, an NVU bugfiz and fork. A WYSIWYG editor.
> Gr. G.

I mean, its better than NVU en it is free. Here in PCLOS
it is in the repository for free. It is beautiful.

G.

G. Morgan

doS wrote:

>thank you!!!

YW..

BTW, see also http://www.kompozer.net/ Supposed to be NVU's
unofficial bug release fix.

--

-G

Dan C

On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:17:06 -0500, doS wrote:

> what is a good alternative to frontpage?

vim