Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Taking The D3 On The Ice! Identification Needed?

Taking The D3 On The Ice! Identification Needed?

Rita Berkowitz

The D3 is incredible! We all know the Formidable 500 is truly amazing, but
I never thought the resolving power of the D3 could have reproduced the
exotic colors and detail of the wildlife that is found on the frozen lake so
well! The colors and markings are so rich and beautiful, almost tropical.
I'm not sure why it hasn't yet migrated south? This is a first for me so I
need help identifying the species. I'm so glad I had my D3 with me today!

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/alluring.htm>

Rita

Matt Ion

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> The D3 is incredible! We all know the Formidable 500 is truly amazing, but
> I never thought the resolving power of the D3 could have reproduced the
> exotic colors and detail of the wildlife that is found on the frozen
> lake so
> well! The colors and markings are so rich and beautiful, almost tropical.
> I'm not sure why it hasn't yet migrated south? This is a first for me so I
> need help identifying the species. I'm so glad I had my D3 with me today!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/alluring.htm>

"Best viewed full size.

For 1024 x 768 click here."

So this magnificent camera will only do SVGA?

George Kerby

On 1/11/08 8:05 PM, in article http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed), "Rita
Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> The D3 is incredible! We all know the Formidable 500 is truly amazing, but
> I never thought the resolving power of the D3 could have reproduced the
> exotic colors and detail of the wildlife that is found on the frozen lake so
> well! The colors and markings are so rich and beautiful, almost tropical.
> I'm not sure why it hasn't yet migrated south? This is a first for me so I
> need help identifying the species. I'm so glad I had my D3 with me today!
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/alluring.htm>
>

> Rita

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........(snor e).......zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZz
z...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....zzzzzzzzz.......(p-p-p-ph-h-h-a-a-a-r-r-rt-t-t).......
....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....(yawn).. .zzzzzzzzzzz....