Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: Losing scroll on postback

Re: Losing scroll on postback

Ante Perkovic

Vu Dang wrote:

> On postback, I would like the page to scroll down to show the last text box
> on the page. Is there a way to do this? I tried to use a <a
> name="position"> but I need a piece of javascript to make the scroll jump to
> the anchor.

* this.location.href = "#something" ?
* this.location.href += "#something" ?
* if this doesn't work, you should try to <body onload="somehow focus that
textbox">

HTH, Ante

Vu Dang

Thanks I will try that.