Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Full-text searches and ASP.NET

Full-text searches and ASP.NET

Antonio Maciel

Hi.

I have to implement a search mechanism for the site I am developing. The
choosen option for the project was to use full-text searches in our sql
server 2000 database. Does anyone have any special recomendations or
articles on how to use full-text searches from asp.net?

Thanks,

Antonio Maciel

samham

You use it the same way u use sql queries, the difference
is in the queries, probably the CONTAINS keyword will be
most used. You can get details about it from SQL Server
Books Online.
There's not difference concerning ASP.Net , the difference
is in SQL.

hth
samham