Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > I m new to certification plz suggest me

I m new to certification plz suggest me

Punit Gajera

hello,
i m visual studio 2005 developer working on SQL server 2005,Business
Intelligence development studio and asp.net 2.0.

i m not clear about which certificate i have to do first and all plz guide me

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Punit Gajera" <Punit http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> hello,
> i m visual studio 2005 developer working on SQL server 2005,Business
> Intelligence development studio and asp.net 2.0.
>
> i m not clear about which certificate i have to do first and all plz guide me

First, do some research at http://www.microsoft.com/learning. Read.
Research. Then if you are still confused, formulate your question and
ask again.
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -