Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > RARE KINGFISH PHOTO!!!

RARE KINGFISH PHOTO!!!

Kinon O'Cann

Well, I was very jealous of all the Kingfisher photos, so I decided to post
one of my favorites. I didn't take it, but I did use some very sophisticed
methods to find it. And, as you'll see, it's a photo that black and white,
as well as colored all at the same time. It's the best photo of Kingfish
I've ever seen. It's the third one down:

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/2587/cast.htm

Post your Kingfish photos!

tony cooper

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../HueyPLong.jpg

--

Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida

[ot]A rare moment of honesty JaR MCSE 4 05-26-2005 10:49 PM
RARE FILMS ++ RARE MUSIC -- GIALLO , JAPANESE HORROR .... sagooj2002 DVD Video 0 04-25-2005 06:39 PM
EAD and E-text classes at Rare Book School 2005 Rare Book School XML 0 01-26-2005 04:57 PM
Rare scenario with VPN and NAT ae Cisco 5 10-25-2004 06:09 PM
EAD/Etext/XML Courses at Rare Book School Rare Book School XML 0 02-17-2004 04:39 PM

Advertisments