Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Getting started with Java

Getting started with Java

fibonaccigold@gmail.com

Hi there,

I've just started a blog that I would like to share with the rest of
you. My main focus will be articles etc about Java, and I would like
all the feedback I can get.

Have a look !

http://www.wappdev.com

Cheers