Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Can portable dvd player movie be restarted where it was when turnedoff?

Can portable dvd player movie be restarted where it was when turnedoff?

speedijim@gmail.com

I bought a portable DVD player to use while working out at a fitness
club. I want to use it to watch a movie while using an elliptical
machine. After my 20 minute workout, I need to turn the DVD player
off. Next time I work out, can the DVD player movie start where it
was when I turned it off??