Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > FeedDemon is now FreeWare

FeedDemon is now FreeWare

yogi22

It has been posted here by my geeky betters that FeedDemon is better
for reading RSS than is TB. I never tried FD before, because I am
cheap, because I already knew how to use TB for RSS, and I was
satisfied with TB's performance in this area. (Maybe ignorance is
bliss).

Anyway, FD is now FreeWare, so I am trying it out. Looks pretty good
so far. Furthermore, FD can synchronize your RSS, so that you can get
your news fixes on the road, without having to wade through previously
read items.

http://cybernetnews.com/2008/01/09/f...-are-now-free/

Some interesting comments at the above link, concerning which is the
best way to read RSS. One promotes the NewsFox extension as superior
to Sage.

http://www.newsgator.com/Individuals...n/Default.aspx
kk