Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentionedin 'action' ?

Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentionedin 'action' ?

pradnya

Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in
'action' param ?

if yes , how to achive this ?

rf

"pradnya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Can i have more access to post data in a file other than mentioned in
> 'action' param ?

Er, what? Your question is totally unclear. Post data, file, action param.
Disparate terms.

> if yes , how to achive this ?

See above.

--
Richard.

pradnya

I am working with php/mapscript and using frames..

i display my o/p map in 1 frame and want to display reference map in
another frame.
for that, i require access to $map in the frame with ref.map.
my default action for 1st frame is self-post, as it is required for
generation of main map..

I hope that clears my requirement.

rf

"pradnya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am working with php/mapscript and using frames..
>
> i display my o/p map in 1 frame and want to display reference map in
> another frame.
> for that, i require access to $map in the frame with ref.map.
> my default action for 1st frame is self-post, as it is required for
> generation of main map..
>
> I hope that clears my requirement.

rf

"pradnya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Excuse the empty post, finger trouble

>I am working with php/

Fine.

> mapscript

What is mapscript?

> and using frames..

Oh my, why?

> i display my o/p map in 1 frame and want to display reference map in
> another frame.
> for that, i require access to $map in the frame with ref.map.
> my default action for 1st frame is self-post, as it is required for
> generation of main map..
>
> I hope that clears my requirement.

Nope. Not at all.

It is now time for you to post a URL to whatever you are doing. Otherwise it
will be guesswork.

--
Richard.