Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 7970 gate control

Cisco 7970 gate control

Andy

Hi guys,

i need to integrate the 7970 Cisco IP phone using CME for the
following function:

1- Intercom door alarm & voice integration with the villa gate.
2- The ability to open the door through the 7970.

I have searched online and could not find anyone implemented this
solution.

Any ideas, or links will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Andy

Thrill5

There is a Cisco Phone SDK that you can examine to do this, but not sure if
it is possible. I have used this for apps using CallManager, but not sure
what is possible using CME.

http://www.cisco.com/go/developersupport.

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi guys,
>
> i need to integrate the 7970 Cisco IP phone using CME for the
> following function:
>
> 1- Intercom door alarm & voice integration with the villa gate.
> 2- The ability to open the door through the 7970.
>
> I have searched online and could not find anyone implemented this
> solution.
>
> Any ideas, or links will be highly appreciated.
>

> Regards,
> Andy

Andy

Hi,

I decided to search for SIP supported appliance, and i found a couple;
one of them is CyberData, i am in the process to buy the door intercom
and test it with CME.

http://www.cyberdata.net/products/vo...-intercom.html

I will keep you updated

Regards,
Andy

matt@mattgibson.com

Andy,

Have you used the CyberData SIP intercom yet? I'm thinking of getting
one for my house to use with CME on a 2821 router, and was wondering
what your experiences of it are?

Thanks,
Matt