Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Call for Papers: The 2008 International Conference of Information Engineering ICIE 2008

Re: Call for Papers: The 2008 International Conference of Information Engineering ICIE 2008

Barry Kelly

biject wrote:

> I have a few questions. One is it safe for westeners to go there?
> I ask this because of even UK papers are mentioning that Britian is

Britain, not Britian.

> becomming more like France in its many and growing no-go zones.

Speaking from London, and visiting France regularly: don't be
ridiculous. Travel more. You might learn something.

-- Barry

--
http://barrkel.blogspot.com/