Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > The Middle Of Nowhere (Can You Find It On A Map?)

The Middle Of Nowhere (Can You Find It On A Map?)

xikom01@yahoo.com.tw

Working from home on websites for international customers has certain
occupational hazards if you live out in the middle of nowhere.

Allow me to explain. I pay for my family's daily rations of bread,
water and the occasional snow flake (when in season) by promoting my
clients' sites, mostly to the search engines. My clients don't live
just down the road from me. That's mostly because my clients are
neither sheep nor cows, but also because they are comfortably settled
in Australia, Britain, Florida, the Midwest, California and other far-
flung places.

Occasionally, one of them wants to know where in Canada my operations
are located. It would sound most impressive to mumble something about
a 32nd floor vista overlooking the Toronto harbor, then hold the phone
out the window to capture the sound of honking horns and shouts of
foul language below.

However, a more honest answer would be that I am overlooking snow,
trees, and snow...and in the distance I can see the barn where the
sheep choir practices on

http://www.dontplayplay.com/html/Hum...929/25536.html