Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > using simulation time in testbench

using simulation time in testbench

warren_ar warren_ar is offline
Junior Member

i am writing a testbench that requires me to use the current simulation time in the calculation of when the next event will or should occur, is this possible?

i know of a workaround by using my own counter in the testbench but i was wondering if this was an alternative, because of the time taken to simulate would be long in cases of high resolution.

thanks

Last edited by warren_ar; 01-09-2008 at 01:47 PM..