Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > uk voip service question

uk voip service question

-keevill-

I want to set up a service with 2 numbers in the UK forwarding invisibly to
my office number here in SE Asia and also from this side, to set up free
voip calls from here to UK.
Am I best to contact UK based companies or Asian ones ?
i.e which is the best side to attack for the solution and can anyone
recommend ??

Iain

-keevill- wrote:
> I want to set up a service with 2 numbers in the UK forwarding invisibly to
> my office number here in SE Asia and also from this side, to set up free
> voip calls from here to UK.
> Am I best to contact UK based companies or Asian ones ?

If you want the numbers to be UK ones, and you will be making calls to
UK numbers, I think you should approach UK companies.

But you'll not want to forward the numbers to your office number there:
you'll have it delivered by VOIP across the web. International call
forwarding costs money.