Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Album 24 Special "January 2008-1" "Lumières d'Opale"

Album 24 Special "January 2008-1" "Lumières d'Opale"

Lumières d'Opale

Hello,

This is information about my website, but not a spam.

I have soon introduced to you my website.

The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
resale.

Photo album number 24 has been just published. Thanks to 320 visitors
of album number 23.

It is a special album "January 2008-1"

Next album will be published on January 23d.

If you are interested, visit my website:
http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtml or

http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr

If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
new publication, write to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) .

I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French "Côte
d'Opale" and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
Merlimont ("Pas-de-Calais"). I use a digital still camera "Sony Cyber-
shot DSC-V1" bought in November 2003.

My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
interest for photography and French "Côte d'Opale" with its visitors.
It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
intention.

Congratulations.

Daniel

Pat

On Jan 8, 12:13 pm, "Lumières d'Opale" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is information about my website, but not a spam.
>
> I have soon introduced to you my website.
>
> The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
> Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
> The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
> these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
> resale.
>
> Photo album number 24 has been just published. Thanks to 320 visitors
> of album number 23.
>
> It is a special album "January 2008-1"
>
> Next album will be published on January 23d.
>
> If you are interested, visit my website:http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.ora.../index.jhtmlor
>
> http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr
>
> If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
> new publication, write to (E-Mail Removed) .
>
> I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French "Côte
> d'Opale" and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
> beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
> Merlimont ("Pas-de-Calais"). I use a digital still camera "Sony Cyber-
> shot DSC-V1" bought in November 2003.
>
> My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
> interest for photography and French "Côte d'Opale" with its visitors.
> It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
> your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
> intention.
>
> Congratulations.
>
> Daniel

Salut

My French is ... how do you say it ... terrible. So you'll have to
deal with my English.

On this page, http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/page8.html
I don't know what that little thing is to the left on the bottom
image, but it's WAY too over-sharped or something. Take a look at it.

Have fun

Pat.