Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Using technology RAID on Window server 2003

Using technology RAID on Window server 2003

phamtancntt

I have a computer, hareware and software include:
Hareware: Pentum IV intel,
- Speed 1.5Gh,
- Mainboard support 1.5
- Ram 384Mbs bus support 133
- One card Lan don't onboard!
- Two disk hard Maxtor: 20Gh
Software: Window server 2003
- I upgraded to become Domain.
My problem is:
I want to apply technology RAID on my tow disk hard but don't!
- After I transfer a Hard "Disk 0" to Dynamic to be normal, don't have
problem anywhat but When I start "Disk 1" to Dynamic then don't! It
disappear, don't send to me any message.
Who can you help me above problem?
Show and send document how to me configurate right and use that technology a
way best!
Help me!!!!
Anyway thank everyone!!

kpg*

=?Utf-8?B?cGhhbXRhbmNudHQ=?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I have a computer, hareware and software include:
> Hareware: Pentum IV intel,

ok

> - Speed 1.5Gh,

slow

> - Mainboard support 1.5

???

> - Ram 384Mbs bus support 133

Yawn

> - One card Lan don't onboard!

Let me see...No onboard LAN, 1 LAN card.

> - Two disk hard Maxtor: 20Gh

super Yawn

> Software: Window server 2003

OK

> - I upgraded to become Domain.

Cool

> My problem is:
> I want to apply technology RAID on my tow disk hard but don't!

That is a problem.

> - After I transfer a Hard "Disk 0" to Dynamic to be normal, don't have
> problem anywhat but When I start "Disk 1" to Dynamic then don't! It
> disappear, don't send to me any message.

hmmmm

> Who can you help me above problem?
> Show and send document how to me configurate right and use that
> technology a way best!

http://www.netadmintools.com/art439.html

http://technet2.microsoft.com/window...cb871b6c-8ce7-
4eb7-9aba-52b36e31d2a11033.mspx?mfr=true

http://search.techrepublic.com.com/s...ws+Server+2003
+and+RAID.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6WJLLSR-4

> Help me!!!!
> Anyway thank everyone!!

Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if it.

kpg

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A21A5496603Dipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16:

> =?Utf-8?B?cGhhbXRhbmNudHQ=?= <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > I have a computer, hareware and software include:
> > Hareware: Pentum IV intel,

> ok
>
> > - Speed 1.5Gh,

> slow
>
> > - Mainboard support 1.5

> ???
>
> > - Ram 384Mbs bus support 133

> Yawn
>

> > - One card Lan don't onboard!

> Let me see...No onboard LAN, 1 LAN card.
>

> > - Two disk hard Maxtor: 20Gh

> super Yawn
>
> > Software: Window server 2003

> OK
>
> > - I upgraded to become Domain.

> Cool
>
> > My problem is:
> > I want to apply technology RAID on my tow disk hard but don't!

> That is a problem.
>

> > - After I transfer a Hard "Disk 0" to Dynamic to be normal, don't have
> > problem anywhat but When I start "Disk 1" to Dynamic then don't! It
> > disappear, don't send to me any message.

> hmmmm
>

> > Who can you help me above problem?
> > Show and send document how to me configurate right and use that
> > technology a way best!

> http://www.netadmintools.com/art439.html
>
> http://technet2.microsoft.com/window...cb871b6c-8ce7-
> 4eb7-9aba-52b36e31d2a11033.mspx?mfr=true
>
> http://search.techrepublic.com.com/s...ws+Server+2003
> +and+RAID.html
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6WJLLSR-4
>

> > Help me!!!!
> > Anyway thank everyone!!
> >

> Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if it.
>
> kpg

Noted and recorded. Good job! NEXT...

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

CBIC

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>> Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if it.
>>
>> kpg

> Noted and recorded. Good job! NEXT...

No way. Don't you know no good deed goes unpunished. fsck 'em all I say.

kpg*

"CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

>>> Good deed for 2008 done. That was a haevy burden, glad I'm rid if
>>> it.
>>>
>>> kpg

>> Noted and recorded. Good job! NEXT...
>>

> No way. Don't you know no good deed goes unpunished. fsck 'em all I
> say.

I don't need this kind of abuse.

kp "but I kinda like it" g