Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > Locking locking resolution Frontpage

Locking locking resolution Frontpage

raiderhawk raiderhawk is offline
Junior Member

Hello folks. im new here and to using fromtpage to load webpages.. I loaded my website. www.bangemoutbullies.com the problem is if resolution is higher than 1024 x 768 the pictures and text interlace. Is there a way in
frontpage 20003 to lock or enable it to be seen the way it i3 at 1024 x 768.

thanks for any help
raiderhawk