Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Blockbuster site down 8+ hours

Blockbuster site down 8+ hours

PapaBear

and counting...

Obscured by Clouds

People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a few
years ago.

"PapaBear" <(E-Mail Removed)2x> wrote in message
news:lyzgj.34032$(E-Mail Removed) et...
> and counting...

Tarkus

Obscured by Clouds wrote:
> People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a few
> years ago.

Some of them did. One local to me actually had one of those orange
stickers on the door that people get when they're evicted. That was
some funny ****!

David Z

"Obscured by Clouds" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a
> few years ago.

It's been a long time since I've lived in the US, but the last time I was
there Blockbuster were the biggest video chain around. Is that no longer
the case?

T.B.

"David Z" wrote:

>> People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a
>> few years ago.

> It's been a long time since I've lived in the US, but the last time I was
> there Blockbuster were the biggest video chain around. Is that no longer
> the case?

Correct. Most BB stores in major cities Nationwide are completely gone now.
Here in California, the 2nd major video rental chain was Hollywood Video and
they too have all but disappeared over last year.

T.B.

Tarkus

David Z wrote:
> "Obscured by Clouds" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> People still use Blockbuster? Wow. I thought they went out of business a
>> few years ago.

> It's been a long time since I've lived in the US, but the last time I was
> there Blockbuster were the biggest video chain around. Is that no longer
> the case?

It's still the case, but that case is becoming less and less important
every year, as more people rent online and/or buy most of their DVDs.

add your site approved in 24 hours seolinksdir Software 0 06-17-2011 02:14 PM
Recorded 2 hours, deleted 2 hours, no space left? Tony Tee DVD Video 5 07-25-2007 10:20 AM
Date::Manip hours elapsed not business hours elapsed rutherf Perl Misc 2 10-28-2006 08:05 AM
1700 series: S0 is up 2 hours, down 2 hours, up, down, arghgh! Ivan Cisco 11 10-14-2004 08:41 AM
Hi im going to make a "time counter" from hours to hours and a loggfile export system Rahmi Acar C++ 0 07-17-2003 08:28 PM

Advertisments