Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How does one use a repeater with an outdoor antenna?

How does one use a repeater with an outdoor antenna?

Piedmont Piedmont is offline
Junior Member

If I attach a 24 dbi outdoor antenna on my roof and aim it to a distant source and run very low loss cable 2 stories down to my repeaters antenna port (Belkin F5D7132). Is the repeater going to collect the signal from the outdoor antenna, and repeat it back out the antenna on my roof so I won't get any signal down where the repeater is?

If so then, how does one do the above?

Last edited by Piedmont; 01-07-2008 at 09:59 PM..