Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to fire events of dropdownlist in datagrid

how to fire events of dropdownlist in datagrid

Balaji

Hi guys,

This is a subtle one. I'm looking for someone who can give me some
insight relative to eventsfiring in the codebehind.

I have created the dropdownlist dyanamically in the datagrid using the
<Item template> tag.but now by requirement is, on change the value in
the dropdownlist,i have to generate( another drop down or text box )
other control in the next column of the datagrid.

Thansk In advance

Thanks&Regards
Vel.B

Saravana

Hi,

If you have your dropdownlist in the datagrid, then create one eventhandler
for SelectIndexChanged event and set its autopostback property to true. Then
in that eventhandler write code for creating another dropdownlist or textbox

--
Saravana
Microsoft India Community Star,

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...