Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Embedded resources not working in production environment

Embedded resources not working in production environment

fredd00

Hi

first let me describe the environment

web site is 1.1 based upgraded to 2.0
i'm working on a project that is 3.5
the project is a folder in the web site

www.root.com/project

when i don't embed the resources in my 3.5 project (using
local_resource folder) everything works fine
if i publish my project (embeded resources in dll ) and move the dll
in the root bin and place the pages in the /project folder , the
application works but when i change the culture , it's always the
default culture that is being displayed

any idea how i could use embeded resources ?

thanks