Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > ASTERISK 2.7 WITH X2 FXO CARDS CONFIGURATION ?

ASTERISK 2.7 WITH X2 FXO CARDS CONFIGURATION ?

phpguy

Hello there lads, how do we configure asterisk 2.7 to use x2 fxo cards
for x2 lines ? i got x2 cards installed and only one works and i
configured it according to manual that says::

There is already a trunk called ZAP/g0 edit this
Enter the phone number for you pots line in the Caller ID field
Enter 1 for Maximum channels
Set a dial rule if you want for this trunk
Select an outbound dial prefix to select this trunk when dialing
Set the Zap Identifier to 1 (the default is g0)
This trunk is now configured

all good for one card how do we configure the other ?

cheers

ASTERISK 2.7 WITH X2 FXO CARDS CONFIGURATION ? phpguy UK VOIP 4 06-12-2008 08:47 PM
FXO to FXO connection NeoN Cisco 1 12-19-2006 04:39 AM
Four Port FXO Board for Asterisk Stuart Friedman VOIP 2 11-21-2003 02:48 AM
Asterisk ** Adtran 750, 5xQuad FXS, 1xQuad FXO, Pentium 500MHz, 10GB hard Drive, 384MB RAM..Will that do? asterisk_effort VOIP 3 10-12-2003 01:04 AM
Asterisk semi-success story: cheap FXO gateway Peter VOIP 4 07-08-2003 10:48 AM

Advertisments