Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > General Computer Support > ASP.Net - Data Repeater

ASP.Net - Data Repeater

vbnetman vbnetman is offline
Junior Member

Hi

I am creating a website using Visual Web Developer 2005 (express edition) and would like someone to help me displaying data.

The website stores information about a variety of cars, including 4 pics per car. I know that I can display the results/data in a datagrid, however I was looking for something like those used for property. Each item would be displayed in a separate table sort of.

Can someone help me out? Please note that i am new to these things.