Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Man I miss this place

OT: Man I miss this place

Consultant

apology accepted

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "CBIC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "OTHMAN" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> lol, where is Con, I haven't see him for while.
>>>
>>> ps I hope he wont fire me

>> Con is doing hard time in Folsum. He k!ll3d a br@indumper.
>>

> Well, then let me apologize for thinking he was just being a slacker.

kpg*

> Snow sucks.

It looks pretty in a picture and its nice to ski on.

other than that...

oh wiat - I live in New Orleans - we don't have winter either.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> apology accepted

Thank you, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Consultant

i wouldnt go that far, lol

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> apology accepted
>>

> Thank you, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

I wouldn't either, I was hoping people would see the sarcasm just dripping from
it like the grease off of a soup kitchen cook's ears.

news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> i wouldnt go that far, lol
>
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>

>> "Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> apology accepted
>>>

>> Thank you, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

kpg*

> I wouldn't either, I was hoping people would see the sarcasm just
> dripping from it like the grease off of a soup kitchen cook's ears.

If we even go to lunch together, I'll pick the resturant.

kpg

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns9A20A1C1D75C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> I wouldn't either, I was hoping people would see the sarcasm just
>> dripping from it like the grease off of a soup kitchen cook's ears.

> If we even go to lunch together, I'll pick the resturant.
>
> kpg

Are you.....hitting on me?

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns9A20A1C1D75C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> >> I wouldn't either, I was hoping people would see the sarcasm just
> >> dripping from it like the grease off of a soup kitchen cook's ears.

> > If we even go to lunch together, I'll pick the resturant.
> >
> > kpg
> >

> Are you.....hitting on me?

Simmer down my boy and hit the snooze button with that dream your
having...

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

Robert Williams [CertGuard]

"Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:Xns9A20A1C1D75C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> >

>> > If we even go to lunch together, I'll pick the resturant.
>> >
>> > kpg
>> >

>> Are you.....hitting on me?

> Simmer down my boy and hit the snooze button with that dream your having...

This is not a dream...that I want to keep dreaming.

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]

"Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "Robert Williams [CertGuard]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> "kpg*" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:Xns9A20A1C1D75C3ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...

> >> Are you.....hitting on me?

> > Simmer down my boy and hit the snooze button with that dream your having...
> >

> This is not a dream...that I want to keep dreaming.

Oh.. Well in that case <SMACK>, WAKE UP!
Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -