Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Powerful image - emulate or ventilate?

Powerful image - emulate or ventilate?

ASAAR

Cynicor

ASAAR wrote:
> http://arts.guardian.co.uk/art/news/...235252,00.html

From the article:

Ztohoven, which in Czech means variously "out of it" and "a hundred
shits"...

Well, THAT'S a precise language ya got there.

ASAAR

On Tue, 08 Jan 2008 06:56:08 -0500, Cynicor wrote:

>> http://arts.guardian.co.uk/art/news/...235252,00.html
>>

> From the article:
>
> Ztohoven, which in Czech means variously "out of it" and "a hundred
> shits"...

From the article's context, it appeared to be a successful,
amusing, intentional Czech pun, although I don't speak the language.

I recall a cartoon that appeared in The Realist many decades ago
with some guy walking past a poster showing a mushroom cloud, and
the legend "If they dropped the bomb, what would you do?" In the
next frame, the guy shrugged and said (or thought) "I'd ****."