Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Getting Twisted Up With The D3!!

Getting Twisted Up With The D3!!

Rita Berkowitz

What A Day! Walking through the wet and muddy woods was almost twice
disastrous! Climbing wet and slippery hillsides brought me to my knees
twice, but I was able to save the D3 and Formidable 500! Talk about luck
and I'm not even Irish.

<http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/twisted_up.htm>

Rita

Paul Furman

Rita Berkowitz wrote:
> What A Day! Walking through the wet and muddy woods was almost twice
> disastrous! Climbing wet and slippery hillsides brought me to my knees
> twice, but I was able to save the D3 and Formidable 500! Talk about
> luck and I'm not even Irish.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/twisted_up.htm>

Both unavailable.
Don't they want to show more advertising??????

Kinon O'Cann

"Paul Furman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:zTdgj.3308$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> Rita Berkowitz wrote:
>> What A Day! Walking through the wet and muddy woods was almost twice
>> disastrous! Climbing wet and slippery hillsides brought me to my knees
>> twice, but I was able to save the D3 and Formidable 500! Talk about luck
>> and I'm not even Irish.
>>
>> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/twisted_up.htm>

> Both unavailable.
> Don't they want to show more advertising??????

I saw them, and don't bother. Typical RB crap. Not even worth a look out of
curiousity.

Scott W

On Jan 6, 12:49*pm, "Rita Berkowitz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> What A Day! *Walking through the wet and muddy woods was almost twice
> disastrous! *Climbing wet and slippery hillsides brought me to my knees
> twice, but I was able to save the D3 and Formidable 500! *Talk about luck
> and I'm not even Irish.
>
> <http://www.geocities.com/ritaberk2008/twisted_up.htm>
>
> Rita

Och, really bad bokeh on that photo, looks like I am seeing double.

Scott