Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > '$' sign message filter

'$' sign message filter

geogeo2 geogeo2 is offline
Junior Member

Am I missing something or the Thunderbird message filter does not worg properly?

I am trying to filter all the messages that contain the '$' sign in the subject. So I made a new filter using the following rule "subject" "contains" "$" move message to deleted.

Unfortunatelly the messajes remain in the Inbox and are not moving. Am I doing something wrong?