Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > sites offline ????

sites offline ????

kalander

My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
Christmas .

I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".

My sites are offline during many hours a day.

What to do and who can I contact ???

Please help me.

Raymond.

pcbutts1

Try your God as he is the only one who can read minds.

"kalander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
> Christmas .
>
> I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
>
> My sites are offline during many hours a day.
>
> What to do and who can I contact ???
>
> Please help me.
>
> Raymond.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

SJP

"kalander" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
> Christmas .
>
> I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
>
> My sites are offline during many hours a day.
>
> What to do and who can I contact ???
>
> Please help me.
>
> Raymond.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Try contacting the people who host your site maybe

Whiskers

On 2008-01-06, kalander <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
> Christmas .
>
> I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
>
> My sites are offline during many hours a day.
>
> What to do and who can I contact ???
>
> Please help me.
>
> Raymond.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Try contacting whoever 'hosts' your web sites.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Bucky Breeder

kalander <(E-Mail Removed)>
from googlegroups.com sends this digital stream:

> My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not
> available since Christmas .
>
> I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
>
> My sites are offline during many hours a day.
>
> What to do and who can I contact ???
>
> Please help me.
>
> Raymond.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

Write Santa Claus and tell him you
need your bandwidth back now that
Christmas is over. He will help.

Tell him that you have been nice and
not naughty. The naughty one merely
has a name and site just like yours.

Do not tell him which 2 sites,
make him guess. He *should* know.

Do not give any further information
because Santa will try to steal your
thoughts for his own intentions and
devious designs - up there with all
those little elves -- d'aawwwhhh.

--

"At first, sex with robots might be considered geeky, but once
you have a story like 'I had sex with a robot and it was great!'

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21271545/wid/11915829

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTV8Cl-8JMQ&NR=1

richard

On Sun, 6 Jan 2008 10:38:48 -0800 (PST), kalander
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
>Christmas .
>
>I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
>
>My sites are offline during many hours a day.
>
>What to do and who can I contact ???
>
>Please help me.
>
>Raymond.
>
>(E-Mail Removed)

Some part of "bandwidth exceeded" not understood?
For only a few $$$ a month you can get a hosted website with unlimited
bandwidth in many cases.
"Free" sites generally limit the bandwidth to some low number so that
if you have a site that's popular all of a sudden, you get shut down.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

richard wrote:

> For only a few $$$ a month you can get a hosted website with unlimited
> bandwidth in many cases.

Name two hosts with true "unlimited" bandwidth.

(Actually, this is about transferred data, not really bandwidth.)

--
-bts
-Friends don't let friends drive Vista

Meat Plow

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 10:38:48 -0800, kalander wrote:

> My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
> Christmas .
>
> I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
>
> My sites are offline during many hours a day.
>
> What to do and who can I contact ???
>
> Please help me.
>
> Raymond.

Buy more Badwitdh.

richard

On Sun, 06 Jan 2008 21:55:41 GMT, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>richard wrote:
>
>> For only a few $$$ a month you can get a hosted website with unlimited
>> bandwidth in many cases.

>Name two hosts with true "unlimited" bandwidth.
>
>(Actually, this is about transferred data, not really bandwidth.)

No ****. But "bandwidth" sounds more like a scam as you really can't
have bandwidth in a cable environment. They use it so they can charge
for what ever they feel like that day.

Hostgator, for one, has hosting plans that say "unlimited bandwidth",
as do a few others. But are they? You'll know when you get shut down.

Plato

kalander wrote:

> My 2 sites , made with page creator, are not available since
> Christmas .
> I receive the message : " badwitdh exceeded......".
> My sites are offline during many hours a day.
> What to do and who can I contact ???

Contact your webhoster and fix the problem.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

2 sites or not 2 sites Yitzak ASP .Net 5 03-10-2009 11:05 AM
using python to visit web sites and print the web sites image to files imx Python 10 03-14-2007 02:19 PM
Sites about web-sites ? Jasbird HTML 1 09-28-2006 06:21 PM
How do prevent sites to be loaded in other sites frames? Stefan Caliandro HTML 2 02-14-2005 06:05 PM
ISO: Web sites for images (pay sites preferred) Kevin Buchan ASP .Net 1 02-20-2004 09:34 AM

Advertisments