Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Convert web page to PDF in asp.net

Convert web page to PDF in asp.net

Techeek

Anybody know how to converts web page to PDF file using asp.net 1.1
But I don’t want using third party components.
--
techeek
http://oxyin.com/techeek

Mark Rae [MVP]

"Techeek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Anybody know how to converts web page to PDF file using asp.net 1.1
> But I don’t want using third party components.

As there's nothing built into the Framework for this, you don't have much
choice...

I use this: http://www.siberix.com/

There are many others...

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Techeek,

you can render page to string and then use XSL FO (formatting objects) to
create PDF
but it's a bit time consuming way

I'd rely on the opensource 3rd party components for this

---
WBR,