Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Best affordable ISP/plan for P2P?

Best affordable ISP/plan for P2P?

Jamie Kahn Genet

Does any ISP in NZ offer something suitable? I don't want to pay more
than $100 a month.

EMB

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> Does any ISP in NZ offer something suitable? I don't want to pay more
> than $100 a month.

$100/month will get you 50GiB at FS/FS, or 66GiB at 128kb/FS with xnet.

lolinternet

Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> Does any ISP in NZ offer something suitable? I don't want to pay more
> than $100 a month.

Unanswerable question really.

"P2P" isn't a measurable factor. Any internet connection will do it.

You either want n speed, or n amount of data transfer, no shaping or a
combination of these.

Jamie Kahn Genet

lolinternet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
> > Does any ISP in NZ offer something suitable? I don't want to pay more
> > than $100 a month.

> Unanswerable question really.
>
> "P2P" isn't a measurable factor. Any internet connection will do it.
>
> You either want n speed, or n amount of data transfer, no shaping or a
> combination of these.

As good as I can possiblly get for $100 or less per month. I'm hoping
other P2Pers will have advice.

Regards,
Jamie Kahn Genet

Craig Sutton

"Jamie Kahn Genet" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:1ia3m9w.1tk1aee85x5t4N%(E-Mail Removed). nz...
> lolinternet <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Jamie Kahn Genet wrote:
>> > Does any ISP in NZ offer something suitable? I don't want to pay more
>> > than $100 a month.

>> Unanswerable question really.
>>
>> "P2P" isn't a measurable factor. Any internet connection will do it.
>>
>> You either want n speed, or n amount of data transfer, no shaping or a
>> combination of these.

> As good as I can possiblly get for $100 or less per month. I'm hoping
> other P2Pers will have advice.

Hmm Ihug has 30 gig for $90 if you use them for tolls. $150 for 60 gigs..but
thats outside your price range.

Greg

Good luck, if you find an ISP that doesn't traffic shape P2P let everyone
else know.

Greg

news:1ia34ye.15p9am816mzmkkN%(E-Mail Removed) .nz...