Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WINHTTP5.DLL

WINHTTP5.DLL

Dan Tanzer

I wanted to convert some code from asp to asp.net.
In my asp page i used the WINHTTP5.DLL to get pages from other sites and
save them to disk. Does anyone know how to do this ASP.NET?
Thanks
Dan

Rad

HttpWebRequest class.. look it up in the docs..

"Dan Tanzer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I wanted to convert some code from asp to asp.net.
> In my asp page i used the WINHTTP5.DLL to get pages from other sites and
> save them to disk. Does anyone know how to do this ASP.NET?
> Thanks
> Dan

Dan Tanzer

Thanks
news:9wsKa.103517$(E-Mail Removed). com...