Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > My ASB online account

My ASB online account

Puddle

Bobs wrote:
> On Dec 19, 8:53 am, "Nik Coughlin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> "Mutlley" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> I could never understand the logic of the name ASBBank.or Auckland
>>> Savings Bank Bank. A bit like Personal Identification Number Number..

>> Or AUT University. Yes, we get the idea, you're a university now. No need
>> to call yourself Auckland University of Technology University.- Hide quoted text -

> Auckland University of Technology does not exist anymore. The official
> name of the university is AUT. Therefore AUT University is quite
> logical.

Maybe you should tell them that as it plainly says on their official
website at the bottom in huge writing

"Auckland University of Technology Te Wa-nanga Aronui O Tamaki Makau Rau"

Bruce Sinclair

In article <4769ed8b$(E-Mail Removed)>, Puddle <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Bobs wrote:

(snip)
>> Auckland University of Technology does not exist anymore. The official
>> name of the university is AUT. Therefore AUT University is quite
>> logical.

>Maybe you should tell them that as it plainly says on their official
>website at the bottom in huge writing
>
>"Auckland University of Technology Te Wa-nanga Aronui O Tamaki Makau Rau"

Bobs is yet to get a clue. Pointless 'discussing' anything involving
facts or data with him.