Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Vista Paradox

Vista Paradox

Chris Lim

From <http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/windows-e...ring-galactic-
debacle/best-windows-error-ever-may-rip-time+space-continuum-destroy-
reality-330648.php>

or, since Google Groups will break that URL: http://tinyurl.com/ys3dbt

"In what computer analysts and physicists all over the world have
classified as "a clear and present danger to the survivability of the
Human Race and the Universe as we know it," LA area-man and Gizmodo
reader Kevin Barbee reports that his Windows Vista Problem Reporting
has reported that it has stopped reporting. White House's security
advisor for Weapons of Mass Destruction Tom Lennox pointed that
government experts are now scrambling to understand how this doomsday
device, what they call the Krazawski-Gothenberg-Travolta Paradox,
arrived to Kevin's computer:

"We don't really know if this was planted by some Trojan virus
introduced in the Intarweb tubes by an alien race. Or maybe it was
that guy from Burkburnett, TX. That's a weird dude. He lives with his
"mom," but whatever, we think he may be a secret alien agent. Her mom
too. Actually, I think they are all aliens there," Lennox said while
pointing to a map of Texas with drawings of three-eyed beings done
with fluorescent green marker.

Adding to the inter-dimensional conundrum, the paradoxical rogue
dialog box informed the Vista user that it will report later with the
solution to the reporting stopping reporting. "We only can say one
thing to Mr. Barbee" he added at the end of his emergency press
conference in Washington earlier this morning: 'for all that is Good
and Sacred, don't touch the OK button!'"