Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > CCNA Study recommendations wanted.

CCNA Study recommendations wanted.

Squiggle

I'm looking at starting to study for CCNA over the xmas break and
hopefully sit the tests about may next year, so I thought i'd solicit
recommendations from anyone here that has done CCNA before as to what
books or other study guides & websites they would recommend.

So please, share your thoughts on the matter.

TIA

Rhino

On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:35:33 +1300, Squiggle <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>I'm looking at starting to study for CCNA over the xmas break and
>hopefully sit the tests about may next year, so I thought i'd solicit
>recommendations from anyone here that has done CCNA before as to what
>books or other study guides & websites they would recommend.
>
>So please, share your thoughts on the matter.
>
>TIA

The Sybex CCNA study guide (all 800+ pages) is very thorough, but
depending on your current knowledge level the practice exercises may
get boring.

Cheers.

Cheers, Rhino

thingy

Rhino wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:35:33 +1300, Squiggle <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking at starting to study for CCNA over the xmas break and
>> hopefully sit the tests about may next year, so I thought i'd solicit
>> recommendations from anyone here that has done CCNA before as to what
>> books or other study guides & websites they would recommend.
>>
>> So please, share your thoughts on the matter.
>>
>> TIA

> The Sybex CCNA study guide (all 800+ pages) is very thorough, but
> depending on your current knowledge level the practice exercises may
> get boring.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Cheers, Rhino

yep I have this....