Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Implement a Print button on ASP.NET webpage.

Implement a Print button on ASP.NET webpage.

Jurjen de Groot

I would like to implement a button which will, upon click, print the current
webpage.

I have no idea where to begin, I think I need some sort of client scripting
but I suppose there's a simple solution for this...

Kind regards,

Jurjen de Groot
Netherlands.

Vaibhav

hi

you can use basic javascript command "window.print" but that is just like
calling print from the browser print command.

if you want some more advanced printing functionality(Like predefining print
type/ landscape or portrait etc.) then you have to use some activex control
on your web page

HTH
Vaibhav

"Jurjen de Groot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I would like to implement a button which will, upon click, print the

current
> webpage.
>
> I have no idea where to begin, I think I need some sort of client

scripting
> but I suppose there's a simple solution for this...
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Jurjen de Groot
> Netherlands.

Joe Agster

<input type="button" id="btnPrint" onclick="window.print
()" value="Print">