Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Aysnc. calls

Aysnc. calls

Richard Zhao

For many of my HTTP requests, I need to have asynchronous calls (up to ~1s
delay). Normally how should we handle this situation? should we block the
IIS thread and return back the result? Or return immediately and let the
client post another request shortly?

Thanks,

Richard