Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > pricespy gone or what?

pricespy gone or what?

Richard

Cant load it, DNS failure. Anyone able to get in at all?

XPD

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cant load it, DNS failure. Anyone able to get in at all?

Working fine here via IHUG DSL

E. Scrooge

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cant load it, DNS failure. Anyone able to get in at all?

It's working fine.

Did you wait a day with it still down or just 5 minutes?

E. Scrooge

XPD

> "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Cant load it, DNS failure. Anyone able to get in at all?

> It's working fine.
>
> Did you wait a day with it still down or just 5 minutes?
>
> E. Scrooge

If its the Rich Im thinking of, then all of 5mins

Richard

E. Scrooge wrote:
> "Richard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Cant load it, DNS failure. Anyone able to get in at all?

> It's working fine.
>
> Did you wait a day with it still down or just 5 minutes?

Yes, all day before posting.

No resolution on the dsl router as dns, but ok on orcons and ihugs ones
now I look into it.

Weird, will restart later I spose

EMB

Richard wrote:

> No resolution on the dsl router as dns, but ok on orcons and ihugs ones
> now I look into it.

Linksys AG241 router?

Richard

EMB wrote:
> Richard wrote:
>>
>> No resolution on the dsl router as dns, but ok on orcons and ihugs
>> ones now I look into it.

> Linksys AG241 router?

No, some old billion since its vaguely stable normally

Pricespy Richard NZ Computing 5 04-10-2007 07:08 AM
Pricespy zipdisk@clearxxxx.net.nz NZ Computing 5 05-19-2006 01:19 PM
Pricespy appears .... NOT! ShuckItAnShee NZ Computing 5 03-23-2006 12:44 AM
pricespy.co.nz not online? Daniel NZ Computing 3 10-22-2004 12:11 AM
Aussie info req..In Kiwiland we have Pricespy,what is the equal in Vic Ockerr Computer Support 2 10-11-2004 11:21 AM

Advertisments