Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > May be I am just blind..

May be I am just blind..

Greg House

I can't seem to find the reference to the 2 on a lot of video cards, ie ware the info came from
etc

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.a...c=7&t=9354&p=0

Thanks

Gordon

On 2007-10-12, Greg House <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I can't seem to find the reference to the 2 on a lot of video cards, ie ware the info came from
> etc
>

> http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.a...c=7&t=9354&p=0

So be it. Enjoy your day